* Please Allow Yourself 1 Hour For Your First Visit.
After you reserve your appointment, we will send you a welcome letter and guidance for preparing for your first visit. Please review this carefully and call us if you have any questions.
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on your first visit:
- Step One: After we welcome you to our office, we will answer any questions you may have on the history forms you completed before your visit. (Click here to download these forms.) Once you here, we may give you an additional questionnaire to complete before you meet with Dr. Greenlee. All of this information will help our doctor thoroughly understand your situation, your concerns and your goals.
- Step Two: Our professional staff will help gather some information and perform some computerized testing to help the doctor better assess your condition and needs.
- Step Three: Dr. Greenlee will meet with you personally to discuss your situation and your health concerns. The goal of this consultation is for Dr. Greenlee to thoroughly evaluate your situation in order to let you know whether we can help you and if we can accept your case.
- Step Four: Dr. Greenlee will advise you if you need additional procedures such as laboratory tests.
- Step Five: Dr. Greenlee will review your examination results with you and let you know whether or not he can accept your case. This can often be done on this same visit. If more time is needed, we will reserve another time to accomplish this.
- Step Six: If your case has been accepted, your treatment recommendations with then be thoroughly reviewed with you. At that time, when all your benefits have been verified by our specialist, you will also be advised concerning financial arrangements and insurance coverage.
- Step Seven: Treatments will begin and continue as scheduled until your condition has been fully corrected, or until maximum possible improvement has been obtained.
We look forward to meeting you.